Thanks as always for your information and help…I sincerely appreciate it.
- Paul G, DDS
The Rural Hospital Finance workshops provide valuable information to me and my executive team. The education presented has been timely, pertinent, and put to immediate use in our community hospital.
- Jeremy Normington, Moundview Memorial Hospital/Clinics
But mostly thanks for your help with my job search. If anybody deserves kind words, it is you. Looking for my first job could have been horrible. But with your help, it was simple. I did briefly...
- Bryan Myers, M.D., Richland Medical Clinic
I want to sincerely thank you for ALL your efforts! The WI-ORH is privileged to have such an individual as yourself on staff! Both my wife and I deeply appreciate your efforts.
- Dr. Anthony Rutkowski
We feel the help that you provide is very important for rural EMS in Wisconsin.
- Tracy Ondik, Gillett Area Ambulance Service
I also want to sincerely express my gratitude for your excellent help in locating for me this position, and for arranging for me to meet with representatives of the clinic. The quality of your...
- Christo Hadjiev, M.D., Dean Health System
WI-ORH is always a great support and advocate for us.
- Gordy Lewis, CEO, Burnett Medical Center
Marsha is the reason I don’t panic when I need a new dentist!
- Mari Freiberg, Scenic Bluffs Community Health Centers
Snazzy website and great look! It's easier to see & find all the many ways you are engaged in rural health and the many resources you offer.
- Wilda G. Nilsestuen, WRPRAP, UW-Madison
I would like to offer my thanks for the Tactical EMS course--the content was excellent and the instructors first rate. It was more intensive and engaging than I expected. I will be suggesting it to...
- Patrick Trinko, Shawano Ambulance Svc
Thanks for the Leadership conference - the level 3 training was awesome. It was something that I can use in all aspects of my life not just EMS. It's a great program, thank-you for letting me be...
- Annie Krawze, Laona Rescue Unit
I enjoy the Rural Reporter. It is one of the few [newsletters] I read from top to bottom.
- Ernie L. Scott, Kentucky Office of Rural Health
As a resident physician, I was lucky to have found the Wisconsin Office of Rural Health and it’s New Physicians for Wisconsin (NPW) program. At a time when recruiters were hungry to place me...
- Tim Bartholow, M.D., WI Medical Society
I was ready to leave [the community where I practice] and this program was a big part of my decision to stay. I will probably work there for the rest of my career.
- Anonymous Physician, Loan Assistance Program Participant
. . . The people in small towns in Wisconsin are lucky to have you pulling for them.
- Christopher Samuels, M.D.
Once again, I thank you sincerely for your support of our mission. We couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you, thank you!
You have really helped us be where we need to be to serve the people...
- Beth Ruhland, Kenosha Community Health Center
These are some of the most useful and informative newsletters I have ever received. Thank you for highlighting the important news & resources available to rural health care providers.
- Molly Zuehlke, BS RN, Lafayette Co Human Services
We have utilized the services of the Wisconsin Office of Rural Health (WI-ORH) as our primary recruiter. In the last year, they have helped us successfully recruit two family physicians and two...
- Jack Waters, Kenosha Community Health Center
As a new grant-writer for a rural FQHC, your website is my "go to" place for grant information and up-to-date research on rural issues and current events. Thank you!
- Pam Hayes, The Lakes Community Health Center
Thanks to your outreach, Ministry Good Samaritan has benefited significantly from the SHIP grant funds to improve clinical quality and patient service.
- Mary Krueger, President, Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center
Relocating your critical access hospital has many moving parts. I am so thankful that the WI-ORH was able to advise and guide us through this process. Many thanks to Kathryn and you all!!
- Skip Gjolberg, Prairie du Chien Memorial Hosp
I wanted to thank you for your newsletter and twitter feed. It's very helpful in staying up to date on rural health happenings and I use it often when putting our newsletter together. I rarely...
- Christy Sullenberger, Nat'l Coop of Health Networks Assoc
I would like to thank you for once again the BEST training i have ever gone to (EMS Leadership Academy). Those guys are great at making the training relate to everyone's service, no matter how...
- Anthony Thoma, Berlin EMS
It is a real pleasure to work with you. You have been very important
to the great success we are having in our ACHC Dental Clinic.
- Dan Seering, Access Community Health Centers
In EMS we do a lot of training and Continuing Ed. This has been by far one of the best trainings I have attended. Each teacher was knowledgeable, passionate and willing to help us learn and grow.
- Hollie Rasmussen. Divine Savior EMS
Thank you for sending these [funding] opportunities out! As a result of me receiving your email, we applied for the grant for our TLC program [Total Lifestyle Care] and were fully funded at $8750.
- Angie Heuck, Director, Saint Michael’s Fndn
I really like this new look [Rural Reporter highlights] - along with the usual good content.
- Byron J. Crouse, MD, FAAFP, Associate Dean, UW-Madison
Thanks for your time and effort with the prevention presentation. The information was presented organized and understandable. The actual claim and documentation examples were very helpful......
- Sandy Lundquist, Director, Luck Medical Clinic
Thank you so much for the update. I actually took the position with the [FQHC]. I am really looking forward to it, and thank you again for all of your help!
- Courtney R, DDS
My experience has been very positive and the staff at WI-ORH is truly dedicated to what they do. Thank you again for all the great opportunities you bring to our communities.
- Diana Cupp, Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
I keep the WI-ORH website on the top of my favorites list because there is always something of interest to see.
- Marcy Pratt, NW WI Concentrated Employment Program
We do appreciate all your help. Your information helped us narrow down our choices significantly and focus on the couple of hospitals that fulfilled our wishes. Your service is very valuable and...
- C.J. Smith, D.O. and Lara Salyer, D.O., Monroe Clinic
I have found the workshops to be a very valuable resource and good use of my time. The topics are timely and relevant, the speakers outstanding, and there is time to network with peers.
- Debbie Archer, ThedaCare Corporate Office
The New Physicians for Wisconsin program increases access to healthcare by effectively helping link physicians with communities. Individualized matching of physicians and communities increases...
- Byron Crouse, M.D., Associate Dean of Rural & Community Health, UW School of Medicine & Public Health
Thank you so much for your wonderful work. We are all very excited…. Thanks again for your assistance Marsha to help move this important initiative ahead.
- Rebecca R. Thompson, The Lakes Community Health Center
I wanted to let you know how thankful I am for the opportunity you have provided for me to attend the EMS Leadership Academies. These weekends have been amazing and life changing.
- Lexine Weber, Lodi Area EMS
With the knowledge we gained at [your] workshop we had our largest fundraiser to date. I often refer back to the workshop when talking to people about [our fundraising].
- Suzanne Hoffman, St Clare Health Mission of Monroe County
Thank you for providing the funds that allowed us to take this course [EMT Safety]. We identified several areas in which we could improve safety for our volunteers. Your support is appreciated!
- Carrie Meyers, Poynette EMS
Our dental program is really taking off, thanks to the community grant from WI-ORH. The expansion of hours has allowed us to see so many more low-income people in the area.
- Andy Boettcher, Door County Medical Center Foundation